What if I am unable to pay my fine?
If you are unable to pay your fine in full, you can request a court payment plan. However, to be eligible for a payment plan, you MUST appear in court at the date and time listed on your citation. If approved, you are required to pay a minimum of $100.00 per month each month until paid in full. If you fail to meet the obligations of your payment plan, you are subject to being held in contempt, at the discretion of the Municipal Judge, for non-payment of court fines.

Show All Answers

1. Where are you located?
2. Can I speak with the Judge about my case?
3. Can you answer questions about my case?
4. Do I have to appear in court?
5. How much does my ticket cost?
6. Why must I pay assessments in addition to my fine?
7. How can I pay my citation?
8. Do I have to appear in court if I have paid my ticket?
9. What if I am unable to pay my fine?
10. I received a ticket/summons for possession of beer by a minor and/or possession of a fake ID or simple possession of marijuana. Do I have to appear in court?
11. I have a conflict and would like to request a new court date. What should I do?
12. I missed my court date. What Should I do?
13. I missed a court date and the police department has a warrant for my arrest. What should I do?
14. I received a ticket for no proof of insurance, but I have insurance. What should I do?
15. Can I attend driving school?